Maker’s Mark Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey

|

OUR BEST PRICE

from Amazon

£23 -

3.3 out of 5 (330 reviews)

NetworkPriceGet Deal
Amazon£23
Master of Malt£26.5
The Whisky Exchange£24.95

Tags: Best Bourbon For Under £30, Best Bourbon For Under £50, Best Bourbon for under £75, Best peated whiskies for under £30, Best peated whiskies for under £50, Best peated whiskies for under £75, Bourbon Whiskies, Peated whiskies, Spirit Caramel (E150A), Whiskies not containing Spirit Caramel (E150A), Whiskies of America,

Makers Mark Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is made from 70% corn. The remaining 30 percent are filled with barley and wheat. Especially the wheat content makes the Red Seal soft and harmonious. Rye is no longer used here, unlike other Kentucky distilleries. The Makers Mark Red Seal has an alcohol content of 45% after bottling. A nice full-bodied yet soft bourbon. The Maker’s Mark Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is produced in the Maker’s Mark Distillery in Loretto Kentucky. The distillery is located in the fifth generation now privately owned by the Samuels family. For producing a mash of 70 percent corn and 30 percent malted barley and wheat is used. By dispensing with rye and a special manufacturing process in which the grain is not ground but squeezed, so the flavors contained therein are gently removed, to Maker’s Mark differs in taste significantly from other whiskeys. Developed in 1953 recipe gives the Maker’s Mark Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey a very soft and mild flavor. For fermentation, the whiskey is stored in old fermenters made of cypress wood and stored in charred white oak barrels after distillation for four to seven years. Maker’s Mark straight bourbon whiskey is traditionally delivered in the sealed bottle manually. A symbol that the traditional American art of whiskey production is still alive from the Maker’s Mark Distillery. More information about the product.Maker’s Mark Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey is a bourbon whiskey from the Maker’s Mark whisky distillery. Rated an average of 3.3 out of 5 by 330 reviewers and available from Amazon for only £23.0, with reviews like that this is one bourbon whiskey you can’t afford to miss

Interested in getting the best value Whisky deals in your box every week, sign up to our newsletter